Powered by FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 25

Haypi Klismus!

Christmas Day. I woke up with a bad throat which hasn't recovered since yesterday. Unsurprisingly, there was a sense of ordinariness in the air. Ah, yes. As expected. Went for a Christmas-y teeth-brushing, a Christmas-y shower, and a Christmas-y change of clothes.
I had a Christmas-y breakfast of hot chocolate and pizza bread. Then I spent some Christmas-y time on the computer. Really, it was such an oridinary day. Resumed my Galactic Empire Campaign on Empire at War. Took control of Aeten 2 and Fresia from the 'Rebel Scum'. Usually I can choose to allow the battles I enter to 'auto-resolve', which quickens the process and immediately shows me the results of the battle, but there were a few instances, where a Rebel fleet ambushed my planet Carida's orbit and destroyed my Space Station, that I sent my Strike Force Navy to hyperspace in and intercept and personally ensured that I eradicated all enemies from my space. I had spaghetti for lunch. Yum.

Oh yeah, at around early afternoon my brother and I headed for our shop at Dhoby Ghaut MRT to get a free haircut (and prepare for school's re-opening. My fringe was already well below my eyes). From there we walked to Bugis Street (Passing by CHIJMES and checking out the Maid Cafe once again, along the way) and went shopping for shoes. We didn't really buy anything (due to our limited budget) and ended up just browsing the shops. I stopped by Kinokuniya for a while to browse through some Japanese - English dictionaries. Even the smallest ones costed over 15 bucks.

We took the MRT back to Tampines, where I got myself a $2 Ramly Burger (special Christmas present for myself) from the night market, and spent a dollar on the DrumMania machine at Century Square shopping mall.

Got back home with the 291 bus. Dad had prepared pizza and salad. I had a few slices, and ate a bit of leftover spaghetti. Then I opened my present, and ate that as well (chicken patty).

And here I am, blogging as I listen to God Knows by Aya Hirano, YOU by YURIA and Fuhen by Rin on Otaku's Dream Mix, one of my few personal favourite sites on the web. It has a Flash MP3 player that stores and can play 500+ anime OPs, EDs and insert songs.

That's Christmas for me. Hope you have a better one.

0 opinions: