Powered by FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 29

DC's Blogging Workshop!

Look here.

Been invited to give a small blogging workshop in Singapore with Animax Asia (I had nothing to do with the design of that landing page!) and would love to invite Singaporean bloggers who are dannychoo.com members to attend.

In the workshop I will cover such topics like:-
- Userbility and design
- How to monetize
- Nettiquette (sharing)
- How to generate traffic
- Tools to help bloggers
- Take questions
- And more


Yep, the man himself will be coming down to the little red dot for some much-needed education and improvement to the Singaporean blogger situation. I've already signed up at the website, so I can learn a bit more about what he's been preaching about in his website this whole time, as well as to finally meet the man in person. :D So psyched. Remember, registration ends 14th November, and it's on a first come first serve basis, so if you're a regular blogger in need of tips to improve your site, do sign up.



Yeah, don't be like this guy.

1 opinions:

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this [url=http://www.longchampsacpliage-fr.com]longchamp sac pliable[/url] website through my cousin. I'm not certain whether this submit is written via him as no one else recognize such detailed approximately my trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks!