Powered by FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 5

Nappy New Year!

Yeah, it's been pretty long since I did a last blog post. Lotsa things have been going on that had been keeping me away from the computer, mostly the fact that my siblings are using the computer.

Spent the countdown at a friend's church. Yes, I still kinda disapprove of how modern youths sing praise songs (rock bands, jumping around), and I actually felt pretty awkward there. I highly doubt I'll be going there today. As I speak, I'm receiving at least 5 text messages from my 'new-found church friends' beckoning me to come back.

Back to school again, it's orientation. Lotsa running around, cheering and stuff. the usual stuff. I'll spare the details, but just to let you know I spent the weekend with sunburnt arms and neck, aching sores and an unsightly bruise on my right thigh. But I think life in a JC's gonna be pretty good for me. I feel much more comfortable here now, and less nervous. The JC life promises more freedom and liberty to do your own stuff, but that also means you gotta do your own stuff. Hope I'm ready for it.

I'm typing this from a computer at the school library, so I have no pictures for now. Hope you all had a good new year.

0 opinions: