Powered by FeedBurner

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 21

Bleh...

Konbanwa.
Looks like I didn't make it to the Ceremony. It was in the morning, and I spelt through it. The school's Cross Country was also held today, at the nearby reservoir. I wasn't there to spectate, either.
I spent most of the afternoon napping, not before catching the season finale of the Amazing Race on AXN. I'm really glad the Hippies BJ & Tyler won, I'd been rooting for them right from the start. I was really surprised Tyler was qutie adept at communicating with the Japanese people in their language; makes me even more determined to pick Japanese up myself, heheh.

OMG something's happened to my blog! One click of a button (at the right side), and they all disappear! Maybe it's because I copied this template out for my bro to use and customize on his own blog. I'm not sure, but you can check it out at http://crapiest.blogspot.com/. But, even he has his own troubles with his tagboard.

I'm gonna have to find a way to fix this. But I gotta wait till tomorrow to do that.

Oyasumi
AK

0 opinions: